Renthal Twinring™ Rear Sprocket • 48 Tooth Red
- Low stock - 6 items left
- Inventory on the way
Introducing the Renthal Twinring™ Rear Sprocket with 48 Tooth Red color. This innovative design features an inner ring made of high-strength Ultralight™ 7075 T-6 aluminum, while the outer ring is made of electro-less nickel-coated steel for ultimate durability.
- Electro-less nickel-coated steel outer ring for maximum durability
- Inner ring made of high-strength Ultralight™ 7075 T-6 aluminum
- Flat socket head screws add strength and eliminate chain guide contact
- Self-cleaning mud grooves between each tooth prevent dirt build-up
- Will outlast standard all-aluminum sprockets by 3 times
- Much lighter than all-steel rear sprockets
The outer ring is expanded at 200°C and then fitted over the inner ring, creating an interference fit combined with a wave pattern that ensures a permanent bond for the life of the chainwheel. Additionally, the Renthal Twinring™ Rear Sprocket has self-cleaning mud grooves between each tooth, which prevent dirt build-up and reduce chainwheel wear and weight.
This sprocket is much lighter than an all-steel rear sprocket, yet it will outlast a standard all-aluminum sprocket by three times. It also comes with flat socket head screws that add additional strength to the chainwheel during side impacts and eliminate contact with the chain guide. Upgrade your bike today with the Rent