Renthal Twinring™ Rear Sprocket • 50 Tooth Black
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The Renthal Twinring™ Rear Sprocket in black with 50 teeth is a high-performance option for your motorcycle. Its inner ring is made from Ultralight™ 7075 T-6 aluminum, while the outer ring is coated with electro-less nickel for utmost durability. The outer ring has a minimalistic design to reduce weight and is expanded at 200°C and then fitted over the inner ring for a permanent bond. The flat socket head screws provide additional strength during side impacts, and the self-cleaning mud grooves between each tooth prevent dirt build-up and reduce chainwheel wear and weight. Here are the technical features of this sprocket:
- Inner ring made from Ultralight™ 7075 T-6 aluminum
- Outer ring coated with electro-less nickel for durability
- Minimalistic design to keep weight down
- Flat socket head screws for additional strength
- Self-cleaning mud grooves to prevent dirt build-up
- Will outlast standard all-aluminum sprockets by 3 times
- Lighter than all-steel rear sprockets.
Upgrade your motorcycle's performance with the Renthal Twinring™ Rear Sprocket!