Motorcycle Training in Bend, oregon
There is no better place to take a training expedition than in Bend. But we're a little partial, it's our home.
RIDE Adventures is headquartered in Bend and we know all the great places to see. When you train with us here you'll be training in the foothills of the Cascade mountain range.
Depending on when you take your training course there is a chance you'll experience a WIDE variety of terrain including mud, snow, sand, and scree. A true test for any ADV rider.
What's the Difference
If you don't think you'll get anything from our of-road training expeditions, think again!
We've trained worldwide moto travelers with very basic off-road skills. We've also trained beginner ADV riders who were already highly skilled. Each type has something to gain.
So are you a beginner or advanced rider? Do the self assessment below.
ADV1 - SELF ASSESSMENT
- Drive & Acceleration: I have limited experience with off-road riding and need to work on my throttle, clutch, and gear control to handle different terrains.
- Braking & Suspension: I am uncertain about using my brakes effectively and optimizing suspension for better traction off-road.
- Balance & Body Position: I struggle to maintain an efficient and comfortable position while sitting or standing on my bike during off-road rides.
- Vision & Intention: I find it challenging to maintain a high visual horizon while absorbing specific details of the terrain, affecting my riding decisions.
If you identified with the above points, the "ADV1" course is perfect for you to build a strong foundation and boost your confidence in off-road riding.
ADV2 - SELF ASSESSMENT
- Drive & Acceleration: I have a good grasp of throttle, clutch, and gear control, but I want to refine my skills for handling diverse terrains.
- Braking & Suspension: I can use my brakes effectively and understand suspension, but I want to improve my linear braking technique and suspension optimization.
- Balance & Body Position: I feel comfortable with my body position while riding off-road but want to enhance my efficiency and athleticism in various scenarios.
- Vision & Intention: I maintain a balanced visual horizon and process riding moments well but aim to align my skills with other advanced techniques.
If the above statements resonate with you, the "ADV2" course will help you push your limits and tackle more challenging terrains.
See what Other Trainees say
"The training and instruction yesterday was phenomenal. Each of your team’s direction and insights at the group and individual level was incredibly helpful, I walked away with a lot more confidence than I arrived with. Expect to hear from me in the future for some of your guided trips."2022 Training Year
In Bend, Oregon
"I enjoyed the training more than any other I have attended. The combination of focused skills training with instructor demonstrations and then putting the skills to practice in real life riding was a great learning structure. Your training program is unique, it was training and an adventure ride all rolled into one fantastic weekend!"2022 Training Year
In Bend, Oregon
"I was honestly blown away, I didn't expect to be able to ride this much and learn this many off-road skills, this expedition has certainly helped me gain more confidence. The coaching team was incredibly talented and knowledgeable."2022 Training Year
In Bend, Oregon
So what kind of stuff will I learn?
With our Adventure Motorcycle Training, you'll experience a transformative journey that propels your riding skills to new heights.
No more second-guessing or feeling overwhelmed by challenging terrains. You'll gain the freedom to explore places you once thought were beyond your reach.
Discover the art of proper body positioning, master balance techniques, and confidently navigate obstacles. While our professional instructors are experts in tailoring instruction to your unique needs, ensuring you emerge as a skilled and empowered off-road rider.
Foundational Skills in Action
Together we'll work on and build the foundational riding skills you'll need in the REAL ADV RIDING WORLD, when the terrain is constantly changing beneath you.
These changing terrains will demand you're able to find and keep every morsel of traction available by using correct body positions, balance, and control, just as discussed in many of the free videos from our Training Series playlist on our YouTube Channel.
Book Your Own Hotel
Plan your own accommodations, use our map below. Our meeting spot is marked below.