Dunlop D606 Front Tire
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Some people love the D606 front tire, some people don’t. Personally our team never got a great feel from it in deep sand, and found it liked to wander on the rain grooves of California highways.
Like most dual sport fans, We've had great success mixing a Dunlop D606 rear with the Pirelli MT21 front. If you’re not sure where to start with tires, you just can’t go wrong with that combo.
- Good mileage for a knobby
- Full-depth tread grips everything from hardpack to soft dirt
- Everyone’s favorite rear tire on big singles
- Stiff, not a fun tire to mount or pull off for repairs
- Front tire sketchy for sand and faster highway speeds
- Features full-depth tread pattern that gives excellent traction on surfaces ranging from hard fire roads to soft trails
- Tread is designed for real off-road use and aggressive performance
- R-rated for speeds up to 106 mph
- Tube type (TT)
- DOT approved