Dunlop D606 Rear Tire
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Low stock - 5 items left
- Inventory on the way
The Dunlop D606 is the “go-to” rear dual sport tire for the big 650 crowd, RIDE team included, because it hooks up really well on any terrain and typically outlives other aggressive knobbies by 500 miles or more.
- Good mileage for a knobby
- Full-depth tread grips everything from hardpack to soft dirt
- Everyone’s favorite rear tire on big singles
- Stiff, not a fun tire to mount or pull off for repairs
- Front tire sketchy for sand and faster highway speeds
- Features full-depth tread pattern that gives excellent traction on surfaces ranging from hard fire roads to soft trails
- Tread is designed for real off-road use and aggressive performance
- R-rated for speeds up to 106 mph
- Tube type (TT)
- DOT approved